Welcome to my blog. I hope this inspires you to live your life to the full. Love much, laugh often and forgive. Indulge in your hobbies, treasure your friends and live in the now. P.S.Your comments are welcome.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

14 September 2006 - Friends

" Never take someone for granted, hold every person close to yor heart because you might wake up one day and realise you have lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones." - Anonymous


It is so difficult to find good friends, either my expectations are too high or they are just too few around. I need friends who do not judge, who stand by me when I am down. I need a friend who understands that even though I may be all smiles, but inside I am crying. It is said, to have a friend, be one yourself. I don't think I have failed my friends, but where is my friend when I need you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home