Welcome to my blog. I hope this inspires you to live your life to the full. Love much, laugh often and forgive. Indulge in your hobbies, treasure your friends and live in the now. P.S.Your comments are welcome.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

30 November 2006 - quotes on LOVE

In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person.
--Margaret Anderson

The love we give away is the only love we keep.
--Elbert Hubbard

We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.

--Tom Robbins

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

--Mother Teresa

He who has never experienced hurt, cannot experience true love.

--Tristan J. Loo
Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...
--Neil Gaiman

I love you. It's not a weight you must carry around. I love you. It's not a box that holds you in. I love you. It's not a standard you have to bear. I love you. It's not a sacrifice I make. I love you. It's not a pedestal you are frozen upon. I love you. It's not an expectation of perfection. I love you. It's not my life's whole
purpose (or your's). I love you. It's not to make you change. I love you. It's not even to make you love me. I love you. It's as pure and simple as that.

--Anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home